Next Move Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie and a Qualified Cook.
Excellent team and conditions / Visa sponsorship options available
Our client is a prestigious Golf Club Resort located in regional Victoria on the Murray River.
The people that we are looking for in these roles:
– Will have at least five years of relevant experience cooking modern Australian and European cuisine at this level.
– Have experience working in an environment that has a large turnover.
– Will be willing to relocate to regional Victoria and become part of a motivated and dynamic team.
- Head Chef – experience overseeing high volume dining throughout multiple outlets, supervising a team of 10 or more kitchen staff
- Sous Chef – similar experience to the Head Chef in a supportive role and be prepared to take on duties of Head Chef in their absence.
- Chef de Partie – all rounder, experience with functions and pastry work essential.
- Qualified Cook – all round experience in supportive roles in various kitchen sections.
These positions will attract above award wages and extended weekend breaks.
Overseas foreign nationals that are currently in Australia and looking for business sponsorship must meet the English language requirements as dictated for the grant of an Australian visa as sponsorship opportunities ARE available.
For further information and a confidential assessment of your experience, please contact us.
Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Hospitality & Tourism Chefs/Cooks